Thank you for your interest in sharing your multilingual story at CHALK Academy! CHALK Academy’s mission is to encourage families to embrace all languages and raise our children to feel proud and positive of speaking minority languages. Real stories can empower other families on their language journey and make this world a more accepting place for all languages and cultures!
Guidelines for Guest Posts at CHALK Academy
- Be 100% original and not published elsewhere
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink
- Include a one-to two-sentence author bio (links to relevant sites would be helpful)
- Include at least 1 high-resolution jpeg photos as separate attachment
- Be 1000 – 1800 words in length
- Consist of accurate spelling, grammar, and other language rules
- Discuss Chinese and/or Korean learning
- CHALK Academy reserves the right to reject contributions at our discretion
- Guest contributors may share the link of the post but not republish content to other websites
- CHALK Academy may edit the title and subheadings and correct typographical errors at our discretion
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the website
How to Submit:
Send your completed post to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest post submission” Please note that while we strive to respond to every inquiry in a timely manner, we are not always able to do so.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to CHALK Academy! We look forward to receiving your work.