Thank you for your interest in sharing your multilingual story at CHALK Academy!
CHALK Academy’s mission is to encourage families to embrace all languages and raise our children to feel proud and positive of speaking minority languages.
Real stories can empower other families on their language journey and make this world a more accepting place for all languages and cultures!
Guidelines for Guest Posts at CHALK Academy
Guest Post Submissions should:
- Be 100% original and not published elsewhere
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited
- Maximum 1-2 links to personal blogpost (if relevant)
- No affiliate links
- Include a 1-2 sentence author bio
- Include high-resolution jpeg photos as separate attachment, preferably:
- At least 1 portrait image and 1 landscape image. Additional photos may be submitted for consideration.
- Clear of watermarks
- Be 800 – 1500 words in length
- Consist of accurate spelling, grammar, and other language rules
- Discuss Chinese and/or Korean learning, positive parenting, and/or homeschooling/homework tips
Guest Post Caveats
- CHALK Academy reserves the right to reject contributions at our discretion.
- Guest contributors are encouraged to share the link of the post but not republish content to other websites.
- CHALK Academy may edit the title, subheadings, content, as well as correct typographical errors for readability and to fit the editorial style of the website. These edits may also improve SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- CHALK Academy reserves the right to add our own affiliate and internal links to the content.
- In rare cases, contributed posts may be removed from the website.
- Guidelines are subject to change at the discretion of CHALK Academy.
Interviews with multilingual families
Examples of articles by guest post authors can be found here.
How to Submit Guest Posts
Send your completed post to [email protected] with the subject line “Guest post submission.”
We look forward to receiving your work.
Please note that due to high volume of inquiries, we are not able to reply to all messages.
Thank you for your interest in contributing to CHALK Academy!