Are you a parent or teacher that wants your kids to have fun learning Korean?
When my children were younger, they were previously learning Korean from wonderful nannies. Although I cannot speak much Korean, I wanted to create a fun, immersive learning environment and spent the first few years of their life researching and creating resources.
As my children transitioned to school and we no longer had nanny help, we were not able to keep up with Korean. But we still care deeply about the culture and hope our experiences and resources can help your family or school!
How to teach Korean as a second language to kids
If you’re new to this site, please read our top tips for raising bilingual and multilingual children, which include:
- Advice for raising multilingual children
- Tips on improving listening and speaking skills
- Strategies for learning to read
- Pre-writing and writing ideas
Korean learning resources for kids
- Korean activities for kids
- Korean alphabet (Hangul) activities
- Korean dictionaries
- Korean gift guide
- Korean music for kids
- Korean picture books for kids
- Korean videos for kids
Korean resources for kids on Amazon!
Click on the image below to see Korean toys, books, and other resources on Amazon!