Are you a parent or teacher that wants your kids to have fun learning Chinese?
I love sharing ideas and resources that have helped our family learn Chinese against the odds, and I hope that your family and school can benefit as well!
How to teach Chinese as a second language to kids
On this website, you can find the main resources you need to teach kids Chinese at home or school.
If you’re new to this site, start here to learn about our family’s story and mission.
Chinese learning resources for kids
Advice for raising multilingual children:
- Tips on improving listening and speaking skills
- Strategies for memorizing and reading Chinese characters
- Chinese pre-writing and writing ideas plus worksheets
Educational Chinese media for children:
- Chinese books for kids – organized by level, language type (Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Pinyin, Zhuyin), and topic
- Mandarin Chinese music for kids
- Multilingual hands-on activities for kids organized by topic
- Free printable learning activities (subscribers only – subscribe here for access)
- Mandarin Chinese videos for kids
- Chinese learning apps for kids
You can also access these categories conveniently from the drop-down menu bar at the top of the website.
Let’s stay in touch
As always, let me know if you have any questions, and I’ll try my best to answer them.
The best way to connect is by leaving a note in the comments so all readers can learn from the discussion 🙂
Follow me on Facebook where I share my latest posts as well as favorite articles about children’s education, Chinese resources, and hands-on activities!
On Instagram, I share activity highlights and how we integrate learning Chinese & Korean (minority languages) in our daily life.
And I’d love to chat more with you about favorite books at @chinesekidlit!