This post has affiliate links. Please see our disclosure policy for further details.
- 耶稣 / 耶穌 (Yēsū / Jesus)
- 王 (Wáng / King)
- 王冠 (Wángguàn / Crown)
- 十字架 (Shízìjià / Cross)
- 圣诞 / 聖誕 (Shèngdàn / Christmas)
- 复活节 / 復活節 (Fùhuó jié / Easter)
What you need:
- Crown-shaped cut outs. We used foam crowns that were leftover from a friend’s birthday party. However, you could upcycle cardboard or buy these colorful paper crowns or these gold paper crowns instead.
- Pearl or rhinestone stickers or mini star stickers (for tracing the words +/- extra decorations)
- Sharpie marker
- +/- Glitter Glue
What to do:
- Write word on crown eg, Jesus, 耶稣
- Trace each word by affixing pearl or rhinestone stickers
- Decorate as desired
Jesus Is King – Crown Coloring Pages
If you child enjoys coloring, I made related coloring sheets inspired by our handmade crown crafts!
What you need:
- Coloring pages: Please click on the link below for your preferred language
- Colored pencils, crayons, or markers. My favorite colors pencils are Lyra Ferby (click here to buy) and Derwent Ink Pencils (click here to buy).
- +/- Scissors
My daughter wanted to cut out each crown. This is great cutting practice for little hands!
The below photo is a collage of the crown coloring pages. My 18-month-old son was so excited to participate! Can you guess which crown was his? 🙂
If your family enjoys the Jesus is King Crown Craft and Coloring Pages, let us know! We are also always looking for more bible craft ideas and would love to hear any suggestions! Please leave comment or tag @CHALKAcademy on Instagram and Facebook!
Chinese Christian Learning Resources for Kids
Here are more fun, hands-on Christian crafts that you can do with your kids!
For Chinese Christian music, I recommend the following:
Please also join our Facebook group Christian Parents Raising Bilingual Children in English & Chinese!
For access to our free Printables Library, click here to subscribe!
To see our Chinese children’s book recommendations, click here!
If you’re interested in more hands-on learning activities, be sure to bookmark this link!