This crown craft celebrates Jesus, our King, and it’s one of my daughter’s favorites. Since we’re raising multilingual children, we want our kids to learn about the Bible in our family’s 3 languages, English, Chinese, and Korean. To help your children celebrate our Lord Savior, I’m happy to share our printable crown craft!
I hope your kids can enjoy these Bible-inspired crafts at home or Sunday School, Easter, and Christmas!
This post may have some affiliate links. If you click an affiliate link and make a purchase, I earn a small commission which supports this educational website at no additional cost to you. Please see the disclosure policy for details.
Important Christian vocabulary in Chinese, English, Korean
Hands-on activities are a fun way to help my family memorize important Chinese characters, such as 耶稣 / 耶穌 (Yēsū), and Korean translations, too. Here are other important words that we learned from this craft.
- 耶稣 / 耶穌 (Yēsū)
- 王 (Wáng)
- 王冠 (Wángguàn)
- 教堂 (Jiàotáng)
- 圣诞节 / 聖誕節 (Shèngdàn jié)
- 复活节 / 復活節 (Fùhuó jié)
What you need for the Jesus Crown Craft
- Crown-shaped cut outs. We used foam crowns that were leftover from a friend’s birthday party. However, you could upcycle cardboard, the most environmentally-friend option, or buy these colorful paper crowns or these gold paper crowns if you need larger quantities for church or parties.
- Pearl or rhinestone stickers or mini star stickers (for tracing the words +/- extra decorations)
- Sharpie marker
- +/- Glitter Glue
Ideas for the Jesus crown craft:
- Write word on crown eg, Jesus, 耶稣
- Trace each word by affixing pearl or rhinestone stickers
- Decorate as desired!
Here are some photos of how my daughter’s Jesus crown crafts turned out!
My daughter loves decorating with little beads and glitter glue!
Jesus is King – Crown Coloring Pages
If you child enjoys coloring, I made related coloring sheets inspired by our handmade crown crafts!
What you need:
Please review the Terms & Conditions before downloading any materials. ©2023 CHALK ACADEMY. Do not share any files without permission from chalkacademy.com. Only this website link may be shared.
- Coloring pages: Please click on the link below for your preferred language. If they are too large, you can print multiple pages per sheet.
- Colored pencils, crayons, or markers. My favorite colors pencils are Lyra Ferby (click here to buy) and Derwent Ink Pencils (click here to buy).
- +/- Scissors
Update from 12/16/18:
I have updated the printable coloring pages to KaiTi font, so what you see will be slightly different than what is shown in the photos. I am gradually updating all printables to KaiTi font so that the start and end of the brush strokes will be more obvious. This will be helpful for setting the foundation for future writing skills!
My daughter wanted to cut out each crown. This is great cutting practice for little hands!
The below photo is a collage of the crown coloring pages. My 18-month-old son was so excited to participate! Can you guess which crown was his? 🙂
Did your family try the Jesus King Crown craft and coloring pages?
If your family enjoys the Jesus is King Crown Craft and Coloring Pages, let us know in the comments!
Chinese Christian Learning Resources for Kids
Here are more fun, hands-on Christian crafts that you can do with your kids!
For Chinese Christian music, I recommend the following:
Learning activities for every topic!
To sign up for our educational newsletter, please click the button below.
What is your child interested in today? Click below to explore activities and books that your child will love.