Remember the food sticker craft sticks from the last post? Here’s another interactive planting activity!
种菜 (zhòng cài / plant vegetables)
- 泥土 (nítǔ / soil)
- 树 (shù / tree)
What you need:
Amazon affiliate links provided for convenience
- Craft sticks
- Fruit and vegetable stickers
- Old tissue box
- X-acto knife or box cutter
- Brown paint
- Markers & pens
What to do:
- Write vegetable name on each stick.
- Affix stickers to corresponding stick
- Paint old tissue box brown
- Cut slots on vegetable box
- Write names of vegetables next to box
- Insert sticks to corresponding slot
If you try this activity, let us know! Leave a comment and don’t forget to tag a photo #ChalkAcademy on Instagram. Happy learning, friends!