With Valentine’s Day around the corner, it’s time to prepare valentines for family, friends, and school! I’m excited to share a variety of free printable Chinese Valentine’s Day cards and coloring sheets in simplified and traditional Chinese!
Since my kids speak English and Korean as well, more language versions are available for some of these valentines. We have our annual heart valentines plus cute truck valentines for boys and girls!
This post may have some affiliate links. If you click an affiliate link and make a purchase, I earn a small commission which supports my blog and free printables at no additional cost to you. Please see the disclosure policy for details.
Educational Chinese Valentine’s Day activities for kids
For more educational Chinese heart activities, you may also like:
- 9 Chinese Valentine’s Day Videos in English and Mandarin!
- Chinese Family Members Heart Matching Game
- Learn the 心 Radical with Felt Valentines and Puffy Paint
- Paint Chip Heart Puzzle
- Color Matching Hearts with Chinese Color Names
Examples of Valentine’s Day cards and coloring sheets
Here are pictures of our various free printable multilingual valentines!
Big thanks to my friends who helped me check the translations for these multilingual Valentine’s Day Cards!
Which valentines do you think your kids will like best? My son is all about trucks, while my daughter loves all of the heart valentines!
1. Truck valentines for kids in Chinese, English, and Korean
2. Heart wand valentines in Chinese, Korean, and English
3. Heart valentines in Chinese
4. Chinese Christian valentines
5. Bilingual “Heart Attack” valentines – daily positive affirmations
6. Learning and playing with trilingual Valentine’s Day cards (Chinese, Korean, English)
In addition to decorating these printable Valentine’s Day cards, learning has been extended through playing pretend! My daughter and son are having a blast acting as cashiers at our DIY cardboard Valentine’s Day card shop!
Important Valentine’s Day vocabulary in Chinese and English
- 贺卡 / 賀卡 (hèkǎ / greeting cards).
- 爱 / 愛 (ài / love)
- 我爱你 (Wǒ ài nǐ / I love you)
- 心 (xīn / heart)
- 朋友 (péngyǒu / friend)
- 亲爱的朋友 / 親愛的朋友 (Qīn’ài de péngyǒu / Dear friend)
- 你是我的朋友 (Nǐ shì wǒ de péngyǒu / You are my friend.)
- 喜欢 / 喜歡
- 我喜欢你 / 我喜歡你 (Wǒ xǐhuān nǐ / I like you)
- 宝贝 / 寶貝 (bǎobèi / darling, babe)
- 你是我的宝贝 / 你是我的寶貝 (Nǐ shì wǒ de bǎobèi / You are my darling)
- 甜蜜 (tiánmì / sweet)
- 情人节 / 情人節 (Qíngrén jié / Valentine’s Day)
- 情人节快乐 / 情人節快樂 (Qíngrén jié kuàilè / Happy Valentine’s Day)
Christian vocabulary about Valentine’s Day
- 恩 (Ēn / Grace)
- 耶稣 / 耶穌 (Yēsū / Jesus)
- 耶稣爱你 / 耶穌愛你 (Yēsū ài nǐ / Jesus loves you)
1 Corinthians 13 in English
“Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.” 1: Corinthians 13: 4-7 ESV
1 Corinthians 13 in simplified Chinese
「爱是恒久忍耐，又有恩慈。 爱是不嫉妒，不自夸，不张狂； 不作失礼的事，不求自己的益处， 不轻易动怒，不计较人的过犯；
哥林多前书 13:4-7 CNVS
1 Corinthians 13 in traditional Chinese
「愛是恆久忍耐，又有恩慈。 愛是不嫉妒，不自誇，不張狂； 不作失禮的事，不求自己的益處， 不輕易動怒，不計較人的過犯；
不喜歡不義，只喜歡真理。愛是凡事包容，凡事相信， 凡事盼望，凡事忍耐。」 哥林多前書 13:4-7 CNVS
1 Corinthians 13 verse in Hanyu Pinyin
“Ài shì héngjiǔ rěnnài, yòu yǒu ēncí. Ài shì bù jídù, bù zìkuā, bù zhāngkuáng; bùzuò shīlǐ de shì, bù qiú zìjǐ de yìchu, bù qīngyì dòngnù, bù jìjiào rén deguò fàn; bù xǐhuān bù yì, zhǐ xǐhuān zhēnlǐ. Ài shì fánshì bāoróng, fánshì xiāngxìn, fánshì pànwàng, fánshì rěnnài.” Gē lín duō qián shū 13:4-7 CNVS
Supplies and downloads for English, Korean, and Chinese Valentine’s Day cards
Please review the Terms & Conditions before downloading any materials. © CHALK ACADEMY. Do not share any files without permission from chalkacademy.com. Only this website link may be shared.
- Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
- Truck valentines
- Heart wand valentines – template and instructions in this post
- Heart valentines
- Christian valentines
- Bilingual “Heart Attack” valentines – template and instructions in this post
- Thick white cardstock or colored cardstock recommended. If your kids don’t have time to color and you need to prepare quickly for school, print on red cardstock!
- Scissors and/or paper trimmer
- Art supplies:
- Lyra colored pencils or groove triangular coloring pencils
- Gold leaf pen, gold gel pen, or gold Sharpie marker
How to make Valentine’s Day cards
- Cut out cards along on solid line
- Color and decorate as desired
- Practice reading each word and phrase with your child
- Send kindness to a friend or family member!
Montessori-inspired craft station for Valentine’s Day
Since we don’t have an extra playroom, my kids typically do arts and crafts on our dining table.
Now that both kids are older, they go all out with their art cart!
Did your kids enjoy these Chinese Valentine’s Day cards and coloring sheets?
Learning activities for every topic!
For free, convenient access to our Educational Printables Library, please click the button below to subscribe!
To see all of our fun and easy learning activities, please click on the button below!
Our Hands-On Activities Library is organized by topic for your convenience!