Happy Thanksgiving Month! We have just a few picture books about the American Thanksgiving holiday to share. The books focused on gratitude, and the Gail Gibbons book gives an overview of the history. Hopefully, we will be able to find more books for next year but just wanted to share what we have so far! I would love to hear your recommendations of favorite Thanksgiving books in both English and Chinese as well!
Thanksgiving books for kids in Chinese & English
- 作者 (Author): Gail Gibbons
- Simplified Chinese / ISBN: 978754471294
- English / ISBN: 9780439806831
- 作者 (Author): Eileen Spinelli
- English / ISBN: 9780310761402
3. Thankful for Thanksgiving
- 作者 (Author)：
- English / ISBN: 9780060510985
Here are the books on display on our front-facing bookcase in our bathroom! We included books about autumn during this rotation, and you can see the full list of autumn picture books in this post.
Do you have any favorite tree and autumn books? I would love to learn more about your recommendations! Please share in the comments!
WHERE TO BUY CHINESE BOOKS FOR KIDS
For more Chinese book recommendations for kids, please visit and bookmark this link of our favorite books! Every week, I will be adding book reviews to this website!
If you’re wondering where to buy Chinese books for children, please click here for a list of the most popular online bookstores!
Chinese audiobooks for kids
For free Chinese audiobooks for children, check out:
- Free Chinese Audiobooks for Children on Ximalaya 喜马拉雅
- How to Use Ximalaya FM When You Can’t Read Chinese
FUN, HANDS-ON THANKSGIVING ACTIVITIES
VIDEOS ABOUT THANKSGIVING IN CHINESE
RECOMMENDED ARTICLES ABOUT HOW TO TEACH KIDS CHINESE
If you need tips on how to teach your child Chinese, these posts are for you!
- Teach Your Child a Second Language at Home with 5 Key Steps
- How To Get Your Child To Speak the Minority Language
- Raising Multilingual Children as a Non-Fluent Parent
- 10 Ways to Get Your Child to Read Throughout the Day
- 6 Fun Ways to Assess Reading Comprehension With Kids!
感恩节快乐 (Gǎn’ēn jié kuàilè / Happy Thanksgiving)!