Yay! Christmas season is here! This time of year is extra busy, but we have Chinese Christmas coloring pages and winter coloring sheets ready for our kids!
Coloring sheets are convenient for busy parents and teachers who can simply print out this Chinese learning activity! Plus, you can reprint the page your child loves most as many times as you want!
While working on the Christmas coloring pages, your kids can listen to these Chinese Christmas songs for the full immersion experience. 😛
How Chinese Christmas coloring pages can help kids learn
All of our Chinese Christmas printables are in standard KaiTi font, because the font represents brush strokes. Therefore, the start and end of each stroke is more apparent and thus prepare kids for future handwriting.
Download Chinese Christmas coloring pages for kids
Please review the Terms & Conditions before downloading any materials. ©2022 CHALK ACADEMY. Do not share any files without permission from chalkacademy.com. Only this website link may be shared.
Close-up photos of Chinese Christmas coloring pages!
This post may have some affiliate links. If you click an affiliate link and make a purchase, I earn a small commission which supports our educational tips at no additional cost to you. Please see the disclosure policy for details.
Chinese snow globe, snowflakes, & snowman coloring sheets
Many parents have shared that their kids’ favorite Chinese coloring page is the snowglobe and snowman!
Candy cane coloring pages in Chinese
These candy canes are a fun way to learn color names in Chinese!
Confession: I didn’t even know how to say 拐杖糖 (guǎi zhàng táng / candy cane) in Chinese until making these coloring pages! Big thanks to our Chinese teacher for teaching us new holiday words!
Chinese Christmas tree coloring pages
These Christmas coloring pages are a festive way to review color names, numbers, and shapes in Chinese.
Snowflake coloring pages in Chinese
Kids can lear the Chinese word 雪花 (xuěhuā / snowflake) while coloring these bubble characters and cute snowflakes!
Chinese Jingle Bells lyrics
This coloring page teaches the 5 key Chinese characters in the Chinese Jingle Bells song!
Common Christmas vocabulary in Chinese
For busy parents who are learning Chinese with their kids like me, below are translations for common Chinese Christmas words used in the coloring pages. I’ve included simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Hanyu Pinyin, and English.
For most words on these coloring pages, you can use the bilingual Youdao Dictionary Pen to scan and hear the pronunciation and translation.
Christmas words in Chinese and English
- 圣诞节 / 聖誕節 (Shèng dàn jié / Christmas)
- 圣诞树 / 聖誕樹 (Shèng dàn shù / Christmas tree)
- 雪人 (Xuě rén / Snowman)
- 雪花 (Xuěhuā / Snowflake)
- 拐杖糖 (Guǎi zhàng táng / Candy cane)
- 花环 / 花環 (Huāhuán / Wreath) in Christmas context as opposed to 花圈 (Huāquān / Wreath) in funeral context
- 铃铛 / 鈴鐺 (Líng dāng / Jingle Bells)
- 圣诞水晶球 / 聖誕水晶球 (Shèng dàn shuǐjīng qiú / Snowglobe)
- 耶稣 / 耶穌 (Yēsū / Jesus)
- 王冠 (Wángguàn / Crown)
Color, shapes, and numbers in Chinese and English
- 颜色 / 顏色 (Yánsè / Colors)
- 红 / 紅 (Hóng / Red)
- 橙 (Chéng / Orange)
- 黄 / 黃 (Huáng / Yellow)
- 绿 / 綠 (Lǜ / Green)
- 蓝 / 藍 (Lán / Blue)
- 紫 (Zǐ / Purple)
- 粉 (Fěn / Pink)
- 棕 (Zōng / Brown)
- 形状 (Xíngzhuàng / Shapes)
- 星星 (Xīngxīng / Star)
- 菱形 (Língxíng / Diamond)
- 圆形 / 圓形 (Yuánxíng / Circle)
- 正方形 (Zhèngfāngxíng / Square)
- 三角形 (Sānjiǎoxíng / Triangle)
- 椭圆形 / 橢圓形 (Tuǒyuánxíng / Oval)
- 五角形 (Wǔjiǎoxíng / Pentagon)
- 爱心形 / 愛心形 (Àixīnxíng / Heart)
- 数字 / 數字 Shùzì
- 1: 一 (Yī / One)
- 2: 二 (Èr / Two)
- 3: 三 (Sān / Three)
- 4: 四 (Sì / Four)
- 5: 五 (Wǔ / Five)
- 6: 六 (Lìu / Six)
- 7: 七 (Qī / Seven)
- 8: 八 (Bā / Eight)
Relevant Chinese phrases for Christmas coloring pages
- 你喜欢画画吗？/ 你喜歡畫畫嗎 ? (Nǐ xǐhuān huà huà ma? / Do you like to color?)
- 请你涂圣诞树。/ 請你塗聖誕樹。 (Qǐng nǐ tú shèngdànshù / Please color the Christmas tree.)
- 这应该是什么颜色？/ 這應該是什麼顏色? (Zhè yīnggāi shì shénme yánsè? / What color should this be?)
- 这是什么形状? / 這是什麼形狀? (Zhè shì shénme xíngzhuàng / What shape is this?)
Recommended art supplies for coloring
- Coloring tools:
- Printer: color printer or monochrome laser printer
Get Chinese Christmas coloring pages here
Jesus is King crown coloring pages
When my daughter was a toddler, the Jesus Crown was one of her favorite printables. She learned the words “耶稣 / 耶穌 (Yēsū / Jesus)” and “王冠 (Wángguàn / Crown)” from this activity!
Click here to learn more about the activity and download the Jesus-centered coloring pages in Chinese, English, and Korean!
More fun Christmas activities
My kids and I have fun every December with Christmas crafting and activities! Don’t tell them my secret (wink, wink), but these projects are also fun and simple ways to review Chinese characters.
Check out these 20 Easy, Hands-On Christmas Crafts and Activities for Kids!
Learning activities for every topic!
To sign up for our educational newsletter, please click the button below!
What is your child interested in today? Click below to explore activities and books that your child will love!
Holiday shopping guide for kids
If you’re shopping for holiday gifts, check out our educational gift guides!
- Ultimate Gift Guide for Kids Learning Chinese!
- 10 Best Toys For Children That Promote Creativity and Learning
- Favorite Jigsaw Puzzles for Kids of All Ages
- The Best Human Anatomy Toys and Science Gifts for Kids
- Favorite Educational Montessori Toys on Etsy