Father’s Day is just around the corner, and I’m happy to share our free printable English and Chinese Father’s Day cards! They are convenient for kids who cannot write Chinese or busy families who don’t have time to craft a card for relatives and friends
For kids who like to color, they can choose their favorite design, such as balloons, sports, tools, and healthcare hero!
And per popular request, the printable Chinese Father’s Day cards also include greetings for special grandpas!
This post may have some affiliate links. If you click an affiliate link and make a purchase, I earn a small commission which supports my blog and free printables at no additional cost to you. Please see the disclosure policy for details.
Chinese Father’s Day: Important vocabulary
If you’re learning Chinese with your kids like me, here are relevant terms in simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, and Hanyu Pinyin.
Please note that preferred terms for grandpa vary throughout Asia. Below are some of the most commonly used terms.
- 亲爱的爸爸 (Bàba / Dad)
- 父亲 / 父親 (Fùqīn / Father)
- 爷爷 (Yéyé), 阿公 (Āgōng / Paternal grandpa)
- 外公 (Wàigōng), 姥爷 (Lǎoyé / Maternal grandma)
- 父亲节 / 父親節 (Fùqīn jié / Father’s Day)
- 父亲节快乐 / 父親節快樂 (Fùqīn jié kuàilè / Happy Father’s Day)
- 亲爱的爸爸 / 親愛的爸爸 (Qīn’ài de bàba / Dear Dad)
- 我爱你 / 我愛你 (Wǒ ài nǐ / I love you)
English and Chinese Father’s Day Cards: What you need
Please review the Terms & Conditions before downloading any materials. © CHALK ACADEMY. Do not share any files without permission from chalkacademy.com. Only this website link may be shared.
- Free printable Father’s Day Cards templates: Mix & match your favorite design and message!
- Outside design
- White card stock paper
- Printer (the one we have is no longer sold, but this printer and this printer have high reviews)
- Colored pencils (we love Lyra and Groove!)
- Scissors and/or paper cutter
English and Chinese Father’s Day Cards: How to prepare the printable
- Print out desired outside design of the template in portrait orientation
- Follow the instructions of your printer for double-sided printing; print inside message on the reverse side of the paper
- Fold the paper in half
- Use scissors and/or paper cutter to cut cards to desired size
- Color and decorate the cards!
父亲节快乐 / 父親節快樂! (Fùqīn jié kuàilè!)
Happy Father’s Day to all the amazing, hard-working, intelligent, and dedicated dads and grandpas out there!
More hands-on Chinese learning activities for children
- Chinese Father’s Day Cards – free printable necktie book!
- Chinese Family Members Heart Matching Game!
- Family Photos Learning Activity for Kids: Sight Word Envelope Surprise!
- People by Peter Spier – Book Review and 人 Chinese Character Learning Activities
Learning activities for every topic!
For free, convenient access to the Educational Printables Library, please click the button below to subscribe!
To see all of our fun and easy learning activities, please click on the button below!
Our Hands-On Activities Library is organized by topic for your convenience!